1. You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be saved from the firemen who are buring all the books? Huckleberry Finn. While the F451 firemen were burning all books, Huck Finn is one of those that gets banned by libraries and schools pretty frequently. This is a book I re-read frequently. Hmm, that reminds, it's been several years. Time to get it out. "Well then, I'll just go to Hell."
2. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? Can't remember I had a crush on her, but I wanted to meet Nancy Drew.
3. The last book you purchased? See the next answer. I'm leaving out the stuff I buy for the office.
4. What are you currently reading? Murder in Tombstone: The Forgotten Trial of Wyatt Earp by Steven Lubet. God's Politics by Jim Wallis. The Founding Brothers by Joseph J. Ellis.
5. Five books you would take to a deserted island?
Now, the idea of a Meme is that you spread the idea around. Put it on your blog. Type up your list and email it to friends or post it on your door.